You came to the Virtual Conference not only to learn and grow, but to “connect” with others! The platform allows attendees to do just that! Scroll down to learn about the various ways you can connect with other attendees.
The Bulletin Board
The Bulletin Board is a Facebook-esq “Wall” or “Feed” of activity.
- Create Posts to share pictures, links and comments
- Tag other users
- View “Activity” happening from around the platform
- Watch this space for impromptu giveaways!
Communicate with others through Private Messaging.
- Send a message to an attendee or a group of them
- Compose messages with text, links, photos and even GIFs
- Receive instant notification of new messages
View and Connect with other attendees!
- Request to “Connect” with other attendees.
- “Follow” someone to see their activity.
- Send Private Messages
- View user profiles to learn more and engage.
Connect with other like-minded users in a focused group!
- Activity Feed (The Bulletin Board)
- Member Directory – Shows all members in the group.
- Messaging – Includes Group and 1-on-1 Messaging. (Not live chat)
- Discussion Forums – Topic based discussion.
- Media – Photos and Documents for uploading and sharing.
Manage all aspects of your account.
- Login Information – email address, password, etc.
- Email Preferences – control which email notifications you wish to receive or not receive.
- Profile Privacy and Visibility – control who can see your profile and where it appears.